Total Pageviews

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Trad on the Tyne - Donnie Munro

When I discovered that the Red Hot Chilli Pipers were going to be playing at the Trad on the Tyne event in Haddington, I also discovered that Donnie Munro (ex-Runrig) was to be playing in Haddington on the next again night!!  Fearing that the tickets might have been sold out, I phoned to see if I could reserve tickets for the concert that I would be able to pick up on the night.  Happily, there were some tickets left so I arranged for them to be waiting for me.  I had already seen Runrig at Edinburgh Castle earlier this year, so to see Donnie as well was going to be a bonus as I still regard him to be the 'voice' of Runrig.

Here are a couple of photos from the night.  His concert was great and we thoroughly enjoyed it.



No comments:

Post a Comment