Total Pageviews

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Runrig - Celebration in the City

I can't believe I forgot to mention that I'd been at the Runrig concert at Edinburgh Castle in July!!  It was part of their 40th anniversary tour - Celebration in the City!!  And what a setting it was!  Absolutely fabulous!!  I still think of Donnie Munro as the 'voice' of Runrig, but it was a great concert and the weather also held out.  It was warm and sunny to start with but after the sun went down, it became quite cold and windy, but that didn't detract from the concert at all.  We had a fantastic night.

As you can imagine, I took loads of photos so I think the best thing to do here is to post the link to my Flickr page where I have posted them to so that you can look at your leisure!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/marlscat/sets/72157634732264425/


No comments:

Post a Comment