Total Pageviews

Friday 26 August 2011

Fun Photo Competition

I had been entering some photos in a fun 24 hours live photo competition on Facebook - I didn't win anything, but it was fun taking part - I have put some samples below.  The competition was held over 24 hours with a new competition being held on the hour every hour and the challenge was to take a suitable photo for the subject given, and post it to the competition page within the hour - right through the night!!  Mind you, as I need my sleep, I didn't take part overnight, but plenty of people did!

This was for the subject 'coffee time' - coffee time is a time for reflection

This was for the subject 'view from my window' - greenfinch having his breakfast

This was for the subject 'framed' to win Polaroid sunglasses - Polaroid, you've been framed!

No comments:

Post a Comment