Total Pageviews

Friday 26 April 2013

Greyfriars Church and Greyfriars Bobby

As my mum was in the Eye Pavilion on Wednesday past, my husband and I took ourselves down to Greyfriars Church for a walk around the churchyard and the church.  It had been raining but the weather had cheered up a little and the sun shone through the clouds for a while.  I had walked through the churchyard in the past during the evening, but had never wandered around in daylight nor had I visited the church itself.  As usual, I had the camera with me, so I took a few photos while I had the chance of a little sunshine.

Greyfriars Church and the Flodden Wall

Greyfriars Church

Greyfriars Church

Greyfriars Bobby's gravestone at Greyfriars Church

Interior of Greyfriars Church

Interior of Greyfriars Church

Edinburgh Castle from Greyfriars Church

Greyfriars Bobby

Greyfriars Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment